Are you tired of Apple Music and ready to hit the stop button on your subscription? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered! Whether you’re rocking a Mac, iPhone, Android device, or Windows PC, cancelling your Apple Music subscription is a breeze. In this guide, we’ll walk you through each step of the process and even throw in some alternative music streaming options along the way. So grab your headphones, and let’s dive into how to easily cancel Apple Music!
What is Apple Music?
What is Apple Music? It’s not just your average music streaming service. Launched in 2015, Apple Music quickly gained popularity and became a go-to platform for music lovers worldwide. Its vast library of over 75 million songs offers an extensive collection across various genres.
But Apple Music isn’t limited to just tunes; it also provides access to exclusive content such as interviews, documentaries, and even live performances from your favourite artists. You can also explore expertly curated playlists tailored to your musical taste or create personalized mixes.
One of the standout features of Apple Music is its integration with Siri voice commands. You can simply ask Siri to play any song or album from the vast catalogue without lifting a finger! And if you love discovering new music, the “For You” section suggests personalized recommendations based on your listening history and preferences.
Apple Music also allows offline listening so that you can enjoy your favourite tracks even when you don’t have internet access. With support for multiple devices like Macs, iPhones, iPads, Android devices, and Windows PCs – this service ensures that you never miss a beat, no matter what device you’re using!
How Much is Apple Music in the UK?
Apple Music is a popular streaming service that allows users to access millions of songs and curated playlists on demand. If you’re considering subscribing to Apple Music in the UK, one of the first questions you may have is how much it will cost you.
Apple Music offers three subscription plans in the UK: individual, family, and student. The individual plan is priced at £10.99 per month, giving you access to all features of Apple Music for a single user. The family plan costs £16.99 per month and can be shared with up to six people in your household, making it an affordable option for families or groups of friends.
A special discounted rate is available for students enrolled in an eligible university or college. The student plan costs just £5.99 per month and includes all the benefits of an individual subscription.
It’s worth noting that these prices are subject to change and may vary depending on any promotions or discounts that Apple may offer from time to time.
With its diverse subscription options, Apple Music aims to cater to different needs and budgets so that music lovers across the UK can enjoy their favourite tunes without breaking the bank!
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription?
Apple Music is a popular streaming service with millions of music, customised playlists, and exclusive content. However, there may come a time when you decide to cancel your Apple Music subscription. Whether it’s because you’re switching to a different music streaming platform or simply no longer want to pay for the service, cancelling your Apple Music subscription is a straightforward process.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on Mac?
Cancelling your Apple Music subscription on your Mac is a breeze. Just follow these simple steps:
- Launch the Music app on your Mac by clicking on its icon in the dock or searching for it using Spotlight.
- If you’re not already signed in, enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
- Once you’re signed in, click on “Account” from the menu bar at the top of the screen, then select “View My Account.”
- On the Account Information page, scroll down until you see “Settings,” and click on “Manage” next to Subscriptions.
- Find Apple Music listed under Active subscriptions and click on “Edit.” Then, choose “Cancel Subscription” and confirm when prompted.
- After cancelling, you’ll receive an email confirmation that your Apple Music subscription has been successfully cancelled.
Remember that once you cancel your subscription, access to all songs downloaded through Apple Music will be removed from your library unless they were purchased separately from the iTunes Store.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iPhone?
Cancelling your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone is a quick and easy process. Just follow these steps:
- Launch the iPhone Settings app and scroll to the bottom and select “iTunes & App Store.”
- Select “View Apple ID” from the pop-up menu after tapping on your Apple ID. Then, select “Subscriptions.”
- A list of all the subscriptions linked with your Apple ID will appear. Select “Apple Music.”
- On the next screen, you will find various options for managing your subscription, including cancelling it. Tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
- A confirmation message will appear asking if you want to cancel your subscription immediately or at the end of the current billing period.
- Choose either option based on when you would like to stop using Apple Music.
That’s it! Your Apple Music subscription will now be cancelled, and you won’t be billed for it anymore
Remember that even after cancelling your subscription, you can still enjoy access to Apple Music until your current billing cycle ends.
So, if you’re no longer interested in using Apple Music or want to explore other music streaming options, following these simple steps will help you easily cancel your subscription directly from your iPhone device.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on Android?
If you’ve been using Apple Music on your Android device but have decided it’s time to move on, cancelling your subscription is a straightforward process. Here are the steps you must take:
- On your Android smartphone, launch the Apple Music app.
- To open the menu, tap on the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Account.”
- Underneath your account details is a section labelled “Subscriptions.” Tap on it.
- You should now see a list of all your active subscriptions, including Apple Music. Tap on “Apple Music” to manage your subscription settings.
- On this page, you’ll see various options related to your Apple Music subscription. Look for an option that says “Cancel Subscription” and tap on it.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear asking if you want to cancel your subscription immediately or at the end of the current billing cycle. Choose whichever option suits you best and confirm by tapping “Continue” or “Cancel Subscription.”
That’s it! Your Apple Music subscription has now been cancelled successfully from your Android device.
How to Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription on Your Windows PC?
If you’re a Windows PC user and have been using Apple Music but now want to cancel your subscription, don’t worry! It’s a straightforward process. Just follow these steps to cancel your Apple Music subscription on your Windows PC.
- Open iTunes on your computer. You can download it from the Microsoft Store or Apple’s website if you don’t already have it installed.
- Once iTunes is open, click on the “Account” tab in the top menu bar. Select “View My Account” from there and sign in with your Apple ID credentials if prompted.
- Scroll down to the “Settings” section and locate the option that says “Subscriptions.” Click on “Manage.”
- You’ll see a list of all your active subscriptions. Find and select the Apple Music subscription from this list.
- Now, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button at the window’s bottom right corner.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear asking if you want to confirm cancellation. Click on “Confirm” to proceed with cancelling your Apple Music subscription.
And that’s it! Your Apple Music subscription is now cancelled on your Windows PC. Remember that once cancelled, you won’t be able to access any premium features or content Apple Music offers anymore.
Now that you know how to cancel your Apple Music subscription on a Windows PC, let’s explore some alternative music streaming apps for those who may be looking for new options beyond Apple Music.
Alternate Music Streaming Apps for Apple Music
If you’re looking to explore different options for streaming music and want to try something other than Apple Music, several alternatives offer a unique listening experience. Here are a few popular options:
Spotify: Known for its vast library of songs and user-friendly interface, Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming platforms worldwide. It offers both free and premium versions, allowing users to discover new music, create playlists, and enjoy personalized recommendations.
Amazon Music: With a wide selection of songs across various genres, Amazon Music provides a seamless listening experience. Whether you prefer their ad-supported free version or opt for the ad-free premium subscription service, Amazon Music offers an extensive catalogue of tracks and curated playlists.
Tidal: If audio quality is your top priority in streaming music, Tidal might be your perfect choice. This platform prides itself on offering high-fidelity sound with its lossless audio feature. It also boasts exclusive content from artists and hosts live events.
Google Play Music/YouTube Music: Google’s music streaming services provide access to millions of tracks, features like offline listening, and personalized recommendations based on your preferences. Plus, YouTube Premium subscribers can also enjoy ad-free access to YouTube Music.
Remember that each app has its own unique features and pricing plans, so take some time to explore them before making your decision!
So whether you’re searching for a more diverse song collection or seeking better audio quality in your music streaming experience outside of Apple Music – these alternate apps have got you covered! Happy exploring!
In conclusion, cancelling your Apple Music subscription is a simple process that can be done easily through various devices. The steps are straightforward and quick whether you are using an iPhone, iPad, or computer. Remember to keep track of your billing cycle and cancel before the next payment if you no longer wish to continue the service. We hope this guide has helped you understand how to cancel your Apple Music subscription and make informed decisions about managing your subscriptions in the future.